RX75 AND THE RX PCC IS ONE OF VERY FEW PRODUCTS THAT QUALIFY FOR CLEANING AND DISINFECTING AFTER A BLOOD SPILL.
THE PATHOGEN COMPLIANCE CENTER – See-through case with illustrated instructions that even an untrained person can follow for proper clean-up and disinfection of blood and OPIM.
INSIDE THE COMPLIANCE CENTER
1. Summary of OSHA regulations.
2. Suggested training program.
3. Draft of required company policy regarding cleanup.
4. Two (2) individual personal protection packs,each containing:
• Eye shield.
• Pair of vinyl gloves.
• Shoe covers.
• Scraper/pusher for blood & OPIM. • Red bio-hazard bag.
• Packet of hand sanitizer.
• Paper towel.
• Wall bracket.
• EVERYTHING IN ONE UNIT – No searching for, or indecision about what to use if an emergency spill occurs. It will be too late then to do it right. Simply take it off the wall right to the spill location.
• THE RIGHT DISINFECTANT FOR THE JOB – The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the use of “a disinfectant that is tuberculocidal” to decontaminate critical spills of blood and Other Potentially Infectious Material. RX75 meets this requirement, many others do not. Some bleach is not EPA registered as a disinfectant, it has a short shelf life, is not a cleaner and should not be mixed with a cleaner.
• CONTAINS A SUPER ABSORBENT – Turns uncontrollable, runny liquids to a solid mass for easy removal. • BUILT IN SPRAYER – No mixing, no pouring. RX75 is right there in the BSK, at the proper strength, ready to use as needed and it doesn’t lose strength in storage.
• A SPECTACULAR CLEANER – RX75 kills the organism which causes Tuberculosis. Most disinfectant cleaners do not,
because the TB bacilli are surrounded by tough, waxy shells that they cannot penetrate. The ability of RX75 to penetrate this shell is an indication of its cleaning ability against the toughest soil. • ECONOMICAL – Each BSK contains enough absorbent and disinfectant to do as many as ten clean-ups, removal and decontaminating jobs. Both the Compliance Center and the BSK are refillable. See separate efficacy sheet on RX75 for a full report on its germicidal efficacy. It is unusual in the organisms it kills and the short dwell time required.