CitroRX is a botanical disinfectant that utilizes citric acid as its active ingredient. It complies with EPA category IV (lowest level of toxicity). It does not contain any harsh or abrasive chemicals and is considered non-corrosive. There is no rinsing required, even on food surfaces.
- NON-FLAMMABLE: No alcohol.
- KILLS SARS CoV-2 (Covid-19) in five minute
- NON-CORROSIVE: Free from dangerous chemical compounds during or after use
- KILLS M. TUBERCULOSIS BACILLUS because it can penetrate the tough waxy shell that surrounds the bacterium that resists typical disinfectants.
- KILLS HIV 1 VIRUS associated with AIDS, as well as Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
- KILLS AVIAN INFLUENZA A (H3N2) and MRSA/CA-MRSA.
- HOSPITAL TYPE: Kills a broad range of bacteria and viruses, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- A SUPERIOR CLEANER/DEGREASER: Penetrates, liquifies and removes oily, greasy soil.
- ODOR COUNTERACTANT: Contains citric acid and other builders that eliminate foul odors in the air and kills odor-causing bacteria.
- CONVENIENT: CitroRX is ready to use. Nothing to mix Just spray and the surface will be cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized.
- HMIS rating of 000A (minor eye irritant, wear safety glasses)
For more information on CitroRx click here